The podium is yours!
We are on the lookout for confident and energetic superstars to join our team of FAB instructors. If you’ve got a passion for Rhythm Ride, we’d love to hear from you. Our charismatic instructors elevate classes from physical experiences to epic mind-body journeys. Each of our RIDE Instructors has a unique teaching style. Whatever a rider needs, whatever a rider is looking for, our instructors help them find it!
Our instructor academy is an intense, powerful and transformational 8 week programme. Successful candidates will be pushed to their limits and trained to become elite physical coaches, creating Bodhi & Ride's next generation of instructors.
- Deliver energetic, effective and motivational classes.
- Connect with individuals and create a sense of community in each of their rides.
- Provide exception customer service at all times (both inside and outside the Ride Chamber).
- Be a positive, professional and personable leader.
- Have fun, get sweaty and be passionate about people!
- Current First Aid and CPR qualifications
- Ideally have a Cert 3 or 4 in Fitness, or willing to get one.
- Experience instructing fitness classes, performance, movement or similar.
- You have a voice, and you can use it for good.
- Music is your life.
- You have a ridiculous desire to have sweat dripping off your body.
Bodhi & Ride is special: It’s emotional, it’s physical, it’s a community. We believe in freedom with structure. We help our inspiring community of riders push themselves to new heights, one sprint, climb and class at a time.
Interested? Send us a short VIDEO outlining:
- A little bit about yourself, your fitness background and why you LOVE Bodhi and want to be an instructor with us.
- What inspires you most in a Ride class?
- What do you think you can bring to the team?
- 5 artists/tracks you can't get enough of right now!
- If you could teach us one thing, what would it be?
Don’t be afraid to get creative and show off your amazing personality!
Successful applicants will be invited to a physical audition where you will be required to teach two songs of your choice.
Email your video introduction to firstname.lastname@example.org and good luck!