If you are signing up to one of our Studio Memberships, please read the details below so you know what’s included and how it all works.
Valid for all memberships signed up for in 2020 and 2021:
- Welcome gift on signing up (new members only)
- Top Up classes reduced to $20 AUD
- 10% OFF Bodhi & Ride Merchandise and Clothing
- 50% discount for Bodhi At Home access
- You can book into any class at any of our studios.
- All memberships are sold on a per-month basis. Your membership payment will be on the same date each month.
TOP UP CLASSES
- Can be purchased at $20 per class. You can purchase these via the 'buy' section of the website.
- All memberships require a commitment of at least 6 months.
- After 6 months on this membership, your membership will automatically renew on a month-by-month basis until cancelled.
- You can not cancel a membership unless you have completed a minimum of 6 months.
REFUNDS, NO SHOWS & LATE CANCELLATIONS
- We have a 12 hour cancellation policy.
- We are unable to refund classes if you fail to show up to a class you’ve booked.
- However, in the event that you cancel out of a class within our cancellation policy (12 hours prior to class start time), we will put the class credit back on to your account.
- If you don't cancel in time, a $20 no show fee applies for unlimited memberships. Those on other memberships or class packs will lose the class credit and may also be charged a $20 no show fee.
- You agree to payment for the full minimum term of 6 months.
- Memberships can not be cancelled early or transferred to other members.
- You are billed monthly by direct debit or credit card.
- A valid card needs to be on file.
- If your card payment fails you will be charged a $10 fee for each failed transaction.
- Your membership will continue to renew even after the minimum terms is over. To stop your payments you need to cancel your membership after the minimum term is over.
- Commencement Date: Your membership starts from the date of purchase
- Excludes workshops and events held at Bodhi & Ride or at outside venues eg.Pop up’s or Bodhi Open Air RIDES.
- To cancel a membership, go to your account, select 'manage subscription' and click cancel. From there you will be prompted to contact us and we will be in touch.
- Please allow 5 working days for processing.
- Memberships can be cancelled once you have completed the minimum term of commitment by giving us at least 2 weeks notice. If your next payment is due within that two weeks, you may be entitled to pay that next fee before cancellation can occur.
- If there is non-payment of a Membership, we will pass your details to a collection agency.
CHANGING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
- You can change your membership by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- We need 2 days notice to action this and you can only switch memberships once.
- You can pause your membership for 1 month at a time, with a maximum allowance of 2 pauses per year. Your pause will take effect from your next billing date.
- Suspensions do not count towards the 2 x week notice period required for membership cancellations: ie you cant suspend your payments, and then email to say you want to cancel the membership.
- Please email a copy of your student ID to email@example.com so we can update your account as being eligible for student pricing.
- If you have not sent us a copy of your student ID we may ask to see it at the studio when you check in for a class booked with student pricing.
- Student pricing is for for local students only as we do not accept international student IDs.
- We are unable to refund any payments made.
- You are not able to transfer the membership to another customer.