Are you passionate about health and wellness?
Are you positive, proactive and excited about contributing to a growing business? Do you LOVE Bodhi & Ride? We are looking for confident and bright individuals to join the Bodhi & Ride tribe in the capacity of Front of House Staff.
The ideal candidate would be available to work early AM, lunch time and/or PM shifts across each of our studios (Port Melbourne, CBD, and South Yarra).
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment for ALL of our Riders
- Manage operational tasks on a daily basis
- Prepare the Ride Chamber pre-ride
- Engage in community events
- Help clients achieve their fitness goals through supporting and motivating them
- Take and receive phone calls from clients with queries
Additionally, we are looking for individuals who:
- are KIND and WELCOMING to ALL of our riders. are able to act in a professional and mature manner
- have a positive attitude and are eager to learn and contribute
- give great attention to detail when completing tasks
- excel in customer service (able to go above and beyond)
- are problem solvers (able to look for solutions when problems arise)
- are confident and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Applicants are required to have minimum 1 year retail or hospitality experience, and must be excellent in a customer facing environment.
Applicants must have taken at least 5 classes with Bodhi & Ride.
Applicants must be able to start work at 5.45am when needed and be flexible with weekday & weekend times. Please view our schedule to get an idea of possible shift hours.
Applicants must have a valid visa to work in Australia.
Send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We can't wait to hear from you!